Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Lousy Service. Lousy Customer.

I was furious this morning.

Waited 10 minutes for the bus just to have it skip my stop! Extremely disappointed and disgusted! What if I was rushing to close a million dollar deal~!!?!?! But then again I would probably have taken a cab then...

And a guy chatting on the phone, probably didn't notice me sitting inconspicuously in a corner of the shop, just walked into the ship, roughly flicked through the first few pieces of shirts as if it was his god damn right! Only when he saw me standing up behind him did he stop. After walking a few more steps he turned and walked out. Hopefully he realised how disgusting his action was and had ran off in guilt.

What in the world is happening to people nowadays? Do they not understand the meaning of 己所不欲,勿施於人?Just how hard is it for people now to be more empathetic and think from the perspective of others? Exactly what kind of new generation are we looking at for our future?

P/S: And it's really not just the younger generations (not that I'm from an older generation), is it? Trance music blasting from the next door neighbour in the shopping mall? Not helping with my migraine...