Saturday, November 19, 2011

Inability to blog...with age

I think I'm getting old.

Was reading through older posts and realise that I used to be better with my words, though not exactly fantastic anyway, but it was more engaging and more entertaining.

Now, it just feels bland...

And I hardly have anything that I feel is worth blogging about...

I suspect this has something to do with the passing of time. As time passes, we experience new people, new situations and new emotions and thoughts. But as more time passes, the people start to repeat in slightly different variations, situations too, which in turn results in evoking the same emotions and thoughts we have been through before. Then in this case, who would be intrigued by background emotions and thoughts to actually blog about it? Just seems too insignificant compared to what we have been through, isn't it?

I'm old.