Monday, January 22, 2007

Fahrenheit!!!


haha. over the span of less than a week, i'm now a fan of fahrenheit! i'll probably be fanatic about them for a while, and before i know it, it'll probably die down abit but i'm sure they'll still remain as my fave since this is the very first guys group that's caught my attention. even F4 didn't have such effects on me back then.lolz.

anywayz, was reading arron's blog, he's a fahrenheit member. he's around the same age as me!!!!!in fact he's only older by a few months! but anyway, he's so cute!!haha.now i've got his pictures on my lappie desktop, phone background, phone screensaver, his mvs in my phone.oh, i should look for his picture and set them as my lappie screensaver!lolz. indulge my fanaticism, i don't do this often anyway.hahz.
but back to his blog, he seems to be a pretty philosophical guy. though he seems to dwell quite a bit in the melancholic side, it all makes sense. and it all seem to be questions that often pop up in my head, it's all just a matter of whether i bother to voice it out. which apparently i don't often do since i always forget what went through my head just before i switch on my lappie.

and anyway, his determination and belief somehow influenced me and i decided to do something that i've been procrastinating for years and years. not that i'm very old, just that i've decided to do something that i always wanted to do but never had the courage to do.ok, i mean, it isn't exactly what i want to do, but this will be a first step to trying to achieve what i've always wanted so badly. i'm not going to worry about the outcome right now. no point worrying anyway. instead of wasting time on worrying, i should really spend the time wisely and do the things i want to do, things i love to do.

yep.decided.from now on, i shall boldly live the life i want.

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment