Wednesday, January 24, 2007

一个人流浪

woah. listened to Fahrenheit's 一个人流浪 repeatedly on my way home, think i heard it around twenty times? haha. but anyway, think it's about friendship since young which soured 'cause of a misunderstanding? and some lyrics just brought back memories...memories that i didn't realise i still remember.

sometimes i really wonder how important is friendship to people. i don't dare claim that i'm the best friend anyone can get. especially since i'm always so forgetful and lost in my own world, i tend to forget my friends at times or overlook details in their life. sometimes i even wonder if i'm considered a good friend. but i really value the friendship that exists between us.

thinking back, i seem to have changed over the years. i remember i valued my friends so much back then that i could quarrel with my dad and do lots of silly things. but now, i'm so self-centred. it really makes me wonder what exactly happened to me. perhaps i'm finding excuses for myself, but this memory just came back to me this afternoon when i was listening to the song.

我们约好闯荡的那片天 我一个人向前

so many promises made. so many promises broken. i've lost confidence in promises. i no longer dare to make promises. i don't dre believe in anymore promises. words no longer mean anything. nothing in this world lasts. people said that friends that have been through thick and thin together will stick together. but what about friends who stood by your side only to betray all the promises made. don't people always place themselves before others? aren't people selfish? it's been over 7 years, but i'll never forget. the tears we cried: when she left and when she broke her promise. i didn't know it bothered me so much, i have no idea i still care. or am i just finding excuses?

i want to be who i was. i hate growing up.

i'm losing the things that i held so dear when i was young. things around me, people around me, my values and principles in life. why is this happening to me? what am i when i start lossing all these?

这一秒我哭了。因为,我开始遗失了自己。

No comments:

Post a Comment