Sunday, March 19, 2006

STUPID LAPTOP!!!!

my laptop is getting on my nerves!!!!

i'm so irritated i'm surprised i haven't throw it out the window.

PROBLEMS:

  1. within first 2 months of purchase, it suddenly detected a trojan despite the fact that the anti-virus prog was operating. when i brought it down to 8 flags, they tell me that it's a software problem and it's not covered under the warranty. they suggest i do a recovery on my laptop. i asked if they could do it for me and they actually told me i had to PAY them to get it done. so i brought it back to format it myself.
  2. after a few months, it's still working fine and the previous irritations were over pretty quickly. UNTIL!!! a few weeks ago when i switched on my laptop and it FREAKING tells me that there was some missing file and it's irrecoverable!!!so i brought it back down to 8 flags thinking perhaps they could help me with it. the guy told me that probably some file was deleted. BUT I DIDN'T DELETE ANYTHING ON THE PREVIOUS OCCASION WHEN I SWITCHED ON MY LAPTOP!!!so he suggested i DO A RECOVERY ON MY LAPTOP!!!i was so irritated but i thought there was no choice. i probably just had to do it again.
  3. after doing the recovery and taking one whole day to settle all the progs, was pretty satisfied that it's working again.but today!!!!when i finally switched it on, I CANT FREAKING FIND MY TOOLBAR DISPLAYING ALL MY ACTIVE PROGS!!!!WTH!!!

JUST WHAT IN THE WORLD IS HAPPENING TO MY IBM LAPTOP!?!?!?!?! i'm so pissed i think i'm going to call them up tomorrow and scream at whoever's on the phone!!! they better give me a good explanation why my laptop is giving me SO MUCH PROBLEMS!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment