Saturday, March 11, 2006

Random...

aren't there times when you just feel so much like a bitch?

me being someone who is usually stuck in her own little world often finds it hard to know many people. and so, i'm really grateful to whatever force that brings my wonderful friends to me. cause these friends that i have, they are often out-going and stuff. you can even consider them as being high-profiled.

but at times, i do feel uncomfortable about it.

consider this. you are walking down the corridor in the school with a group of such high-profiled friends. every other step you take, one of them or a few of them will meet someone they know. and you probably just hang around somewhere at the back looking as though you are just someone else who happens to be there.

2 internal bitches will usually wake up at these situations.

Bitch #1: I've seen this person before, why doesn't he/she say hi to me?
Bitch #2: why don't my friends care if I'm feeling left out?

sometimes i feel like Ronald Weaseley hanging around Harry Potter...

sometimes i feel i'm such a bitch...

p/s: dear friends, don't worry. no hard feelings. i'm just randomly bitching as usual. i'm glad you people have alot of friends. so when i need help, i just need to ask you and you'll have to help me find the right people. haha. and i'm going to start doing that very soon cause of my hall orientation camp. -evil grin-

No comments:

Post a Comment