Wednesday, January 02, 2008

PAIN!!!!

first and foremost...i feel like i wanna die!!! besides the time when i was ambulanced to hospital...this is the worst pain i've experienced...

went to remove a wisdom tooth today. even when the doctor was stitching me up i was starting to feel the pain already. and now, after i changed the gauze, it's hurting even worse. WTH!!!!!!!!

~PAIN~

sigh. before the pain started, i was at queensway changing the grip for the 2 rackets my aunt gave me. while waiting for Tian i was thinking and thinking and thinking about some stuff. then this phrase came to me...

心跳的頻率, 是愛的指引嗎?

then along the way home on the long long bus ride ( totally miss taking a long bus ride), i started to think about alot of stuff. the past and present, and even dared to venture alittle into the future.

but then again, after the carrot incident, i seriously dun dare to imagine futures and feelings anymore. in a way, I'm starting to fear 'maybe's.

oh well...back to trying to get over the pain...in my mouth la!