Sunday, August 19, 2007

random~~~




Boo! Oh man. I've got loads of drafts sitting in my blogger dashboard waiting for me to complete and post up here, but somehow, whenever I sit down and look at them, I'll start remembering that I've got loads of other things to do. In fact, I'm supposed to be rushing some report right now. And I have barely started on it. Supposed to send it out in twenty minutes time X_x

Bahz. I dunno why, but I feel as though I'm starting to close up again. It's as if I'm starting to shut myself out from the outside world. Perhaps it's the time for me to sit down and do my periodical inner-self dialogue again. But every time I do that, I'll sink into a period of depression. And it seems to become harder for me to get out of those darks times nowadays. I dunno why, but there's always this feeling of uncertainty and helplessness surrounding me.

Shouldn't we live the life that we want? So WTF am I doing in Accountancy? I'm so wasting my own time. I could have done so much more within these three years.

Here goes, it's started without my knowing.

Depression time~~~ T_T