Thursday, July 16, 2009

THE emptiness that tears can't fill...

Clinging on to memory, it's just like trying to hold water in your hands- it just keeps trickling away until one day, you realise what you're holding on to is nothing but emptiness, because everything has trickled away.

The interesting thing that I've realise is this: this emptiness used to be really small, cause feelings never felt real enough and everything felt so childish. But as I grew, thoughts became more matured and feelings felt more real; so real that it almost felt as though it'll stay, so I opened up and held on to more. Until one day I realise it's just another de javu and whatever I thought I was holding on to turns into nothingness once again.

If you're wondering if this is about relationship, it is indeed about relationship. But it isn't just about BGR. It's about every other relationship in our lives- kinship, friendship, any relationship that exists between people and people, even between people and items, animals, events, etc.

I've always wanted to stay that young girl- not having to worry about anything much because I believe everything will turn out right; only having to think about how to let the people around me be happy.

I've always wondered why people aren't happy...somehow...I feel I understand now.