Saturday, February 28, 2009

23rd~~~

Thank you one and all for the well wishes and presents and lovely gestures =)

I'm truly grateful =D

Thanks to all who sent me birthday wishes over sms...

Thanks to all who sent me birthday wishes over FB...

Thanks to all who wished me happy birthday in person...

Thanks to all who took the effort to get the presents for me...

Thanks to all who took the effort to organise dinner/bbq for me...

Thanks to everyone who have been there for me all these while...

Thanks to Jasmine and Tian for spending a wonderful evening with me down by Clarke Quay. It was a really soothing night leading to my birthday =)

Thanks to the finexians who sent out of their way to treat me to lunch and have dinner with me when my appointment couldn't make it.

Thanks to my lovely gang who took the effort to organise a surprise bbq for me. Though it ended off on a weird note, I'm so grateful I had all of you there for me. I promise I'll be a stronger person from here on and I will learn INDEPENDENCE!!! And don't worry, I think I'm still straight la =D

Once again, thank you one and all. I've grown a year older and I will be stronger =)